Dealing With Hurricane Sandy

Greg Ambrosius

Dealing With Hurricane Sandy

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 am

BE SAFE EVERYONE ON THE EAST COAST!!! Hurricane Sandy looks like a dangerous beast.

If anyone needs help tonight before the drafts please contact me at 715-254-5553 or Tom at 715-254-5559. We will be present in each of the 7 scheduled drafts for tonight and help where we can. Please set your Draft Prep the way you want in case anything happens with power tonight. By setting YOUR draft list in the draft room, the computer will pick your top player if anything happens and you need to be auto-picked. You can find this under Draft, Draft Prep. Take the time now to set that the way you want it.

We haven't cancelled anything for tonight because tomorrow looks even worse for the East Coast and after that we have no idea when power will be restored to several communities on the East Coast. We're here to help tonight if needed.

We'll also be available via text if needed, via email or any other way. If we have to stop the drafts and make some of your picks we will. Hopefully everyone in tonight's drafts will be patient and understand what we're dealing with here.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! BE SAFE!!

ALL- In Hoops

Re: Dealing With Hurricane Sandy

Post by ALL- In Hoops » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 am

If people in the Super League can do it, I suggest moving the start time up an hour or two, if at all possible.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Dealing With Hurricane Sandy

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:57 am

THANKS to everyone who did all they could last night to make their NFBKC picks. It was the craziest night of action we've ever had here as we had 7 online drafts at once and each one had at least one Northeast owner affected by Hurricane Sandy. In the NFBKC Super League, I texted every pick to two owners throughout the night and even though both owners were without power they still hung with us all night and picked their teams. Amazing job by everyone.

I don't think we'll ever see a night like last night. For all of you on the Northeast who are dealing with no power or the after-effects of Hurricane Sandy, GOOD LUCK. I hope everyone is safe and out of harm's way. That was an unbelievable storm and it has caused billions of dollars of damage and taken dozens of lives in the U.S. Just a devastating storm.

Stay safe all and good luck this season. We finished with 28 total leagues and all of the drafts went smoothly for owners who had power. Let's hope Mother Nature is done with us for awhile.

THANKS again all and GOOD LUCK!!