Full Leagues Have Been Auto-Created

Greg Ambrosius

Full Leagues Have Been Auto-Created

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Okay, folks, all full NFBKC leagues have been auto-created, which means that they are set up for KDS and payment processing. If you are in a full league right now, you will be receiving an email with the KDS deadline shortly. Make sure you look at that email to know when we'll be setting the KDS deadline and picking the draft order. The computer will automatically process that and draft picks will be emailed to you and posted on your team page.

Tom will get busy on the payment process shortly, so be ready for that as well. Thanks all.

Our first draft is tomorrow with the Industry League and then we have the first $125 Satellite League on Wednesday night. That's the "Beat Chris Liss" League. Look for those draft spots shortly and the email with KDS deadline. Everyone should be ready to go with that one.

Signups continue to come in regular for all of the formats and several leagues have closed today or are closer to filling. Jump in soon if you want to get into a full league and get your draft spots soon. Best of luck to everyone.

Now, it's time for me to prepare for tomorrow's Industry Draft. I'm not the favorite, but I plan on winning this title!! :D